Monday, March 7, 2016

Around here....

Around here, things are looking pretty spectacular. For real. Had you encountered me last Friday, you would have heard a rage-fueled rant about picking up after yourself. I apologize for the rage, but you should still pick up after yourself.

I have finally trained my children to sleep in on the weekends, which? Means that they will reliably stay quiet until about 6:30AM. Because the weekend is awesome and they don't want to miss any of it. Now the dog wakes us at five, every morning. Because daytime is awesome and she doesn't want to miss any of it.

Small, mighty things are blooming everywhere.

In what may have been a questionable parenting move, we did some mildly adventurous movie-going. Nobody else brought their children to see The Terminator at the Paramount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.