Thursday, January 7, 2016

San Francisco Treat.

In today's installment of Everyday Adventures, I encourage my children to ride on the outside of a moving vehicle. Ding! Ding!
We rocked some 1880 safety standards and enjoyed it immensely. (There was a moment when I wished they were wearing the helmets and the safety lines they've been required to wear while doing less dangerous things. I'll admit that - parenthetically).
And lunch at Sam Wo, which they almost did not survive. Chow Mein is a bit of an adventure when you don't like your foods to touch and you're not sure what that suspiciously string-looking thing is. It was a bean sprout.
Not pictured: illegal fireworks, ice cream.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.