Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday, I'm in love....









I know - I fall in love every week. BUT. I met this Really nice girl at a party. And she said she was a sculptor and gave me her card - and I thought: that's nice! And then I went and looked at her website, and her work is so beautiful and feminine and earthy and amazing.
You guys - if my work was this lovely, I would be super snobby about it.
It's Crystal Morey, and I could write a onemillion word essay about how much I love her work and the all the in-progress studio photos, but you should really just go look and be blown away yourself.
Her work is for sale at the Compound Gallery.
And she teaches classes.
AND she's Really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.