Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ninety-six.



I have missed you so! I know it's pretty much a one-sided conversation, but it does me some good and I'm totally done not talking to you now.
I've been super-busy making ninety-six Market Bags for my fabulous customer in Japan! 96! (I saved you one, it's in the shop.) And they shipped on Monday and then there was a bike race, and a few baseball games, Fin lost a tooth, I cleaned off my desk and Donna Summer died and now I'm back! Here's what I learned:
1. Making 96 of anything is tough. I know what you're thinking and I'm still not going to have them made in China. Thank you for bringing it up again.
2. Using a point system to modify your child's behavior is a little like a being on a diet. It works for a week and then everyone gets bored and eats whatever they want. I don't care what fancy doctor recommended it.
3. Chickens can fly.
Now I'm off to work at a school fundraiser, listening to parents complain about the beautiful event my friend, Anne, spent 100 hours creating to raise money for their child's school. Whatever, haters!
In unrelated news: 19 days to Summer Mom! Actually, those two things might be related.

2 comments:

  1. 96!!! That's wild, and amazing, good for you! You need a bubble bath now.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.