Monday, May 28, 2012

Around here.









Around here we go to Open House at elementary school and Tenacious D at the Fox on the same night. Because that's the kind of poor planners/rocknroll parents we are. The peas are growing up and the fence is falling down. The chicken coop is coming along nicely, though not fast enough because five chickens is too many to be living in the bathtub.
I quit running when hay fever kicked in and I was waking up every morning feeling like death (And the thought of going outside and gulping in great lungfulls of pollen-laced air seemed like it might actually kill me.) Now I'm back at it and can report that any and all stamina I had painstakingly built up is now gone. I don't like running. I like doughnuts and beer. And fitting into my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.