Friday, March 16, 2012

Whatever, Ben Franklin.

I love you, but we're breaking up. I know you invented pretty much Everything, and this whole Daylight Savings brainchild of yours was born out of the best possible intentions - kids don't have to ride their bikes home in the dark after lacrosse practice and we all save on candles and stuff.... but really. This whole spring-ahead thing has my knickers in a twist.
Just when I was starting to wake up to a hint of light outside my window, just when I started to feel like I could go for a run at 6AM without being eaten by zombie skunks, just when I started to hope that summer would come again..... I am mercilessly plunged into darkness!
It's been, what? Almost a week now? And it's actually getting Harder to get up every day, Not Easier. So I hope you're happy, Ben - Have fun saving candles.
Awesome magnetic paper doll set by MellyMo.

1 comment:

  1. :) I'm with you on this one...such a cruel thing to have to wake up to darkness...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.