Friday, January 13, 2012

Hey, brain!

I'm talking to you. No, you.
Do you ever think that your brain might not know what's best for you, like - moodwise?
You know - when life in general would be better served by the perkiest, most energetically awesome version of yourself?
But instead, your brain is all gr and mopey?
It has something to do with serotonin reuptake and synapses firing and something else that's voltage-dependent. Maybe? Maybe not.
Whatever - worst blog post ever!
I didn't even give you a picture!
I'll try to put one up later, after I take my fish oil and dust the ceiling fans.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. i could have written this post too. is it the nice weather that is messing with our brains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one - but my handsome husband says I can hardly claim seasonal affective disorder when it's seventy degrees out.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.