Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, I'm in love....

Newbootsnewbootsnewboots! These boots are so glorious that I dyed my hair to match! Ha! You just laughed that laugh that you laugh when you think I'm kidding but it's 100% true!
These boots are so glorious that I have bounced back from the flu like a girl who recovers from a graceless fall by yelling: TADA! MEANT TO DO IT!
Unfortunately, the flu has not left us entirely - Fin bumbled around complaining of stomach pains this morning and is now glued to the couch, watching cartoons. I must tell you though - I strongly suspect that he is faking it, which is AWFUL and not very motherly of me.
ps. As of 10:43 AM - he is totally not faking it.

1 comment:

  1. Flu be gone! Needed to share my Ruby's new boots with you.
    http://theaccidentalfrock.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-boots-for-horse-lovin-girl.html

    And you know we'll need a picture with your new hair.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.