Monday, June 20, 2011

The Herban Garden!





There's a new store in downtown Fairfax called The Herban Garden. It's delightful and I'm not just saying that because it's chock-full-o BananaSaurus Rex-y goodness. I would totally spend all my money there. But I will say that I may have made a bit of a scene running on and on about how beautiful and amazing it is (it is) and how honored I feel that Kari Anne likes my work and wants to sell it in her gorgeous jewel of a shop in the best town ever.
I'm super inspired to make more lovely things to go with the existing awesomeness.
ps. I did not make those superdelicious throws hanging up in the second photo, I just really wanted one. And the local honey. And the little Guatemalan baskets. And she has these sweet wooden yo-yos that the kids loved.....see?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, it looks and sounds like an amazing shop! What a wonderful place to have your wares. I will have to share with my friend who lives near Fairfax and tell her to get on down there!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.