Thursday, March 31, 2011

Half. [You can hide a lot under a winter coat.]

I bet you thought I'd forgotten about Half because I haven't regaled you recently with riveting tales of trash, right? Wrong! I've just been buried in receipts and taxes and filing and new filing systems which is all very dull and wretched and necessary.
Also, I might be procrastinating.
Because I don't want to clean out my own closet. Because I don't want to try on pants. Because I would need these tissues. Because of winter. Because you can hide a lot under a winter coat.
Off I go to pull apart the dreaded hall closet. I'm using Martha Stewart's photo (above) for inspiration. My closet is half the size and contains considerably more roller skates. I am resisting buying a bunch of expensive organizational-type items, but those matching hangers are irresistible.

1 comment:

  1. oh to have a closet that looked like that...i'd have to give up kids and my tiny house and sell my soul . ah forget it, i'll stick with the kid and the messy teeny tiny closets!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.