Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Omygoodness.

Whenever I say, "Omygoodness!" in front of my father-in-law, he says, "My dear, 'Goodness' had nothing to do with it." It always makes me laugh.
I am working my tail off getting ready for a wholesale show and filling a ginormous order at the same time. Because, of course. One day, no one loves me. The next day, all hell breaks loose. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get to a place where I'm not in emergency mode 95 percent of the time, but that doesn't seem to be my lot in life.
And apparently, goodness had nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness-amen to wanting to escape emergency mode! i can hold out hope....
    found you via deliajude ;)

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.