Sunday, November 28, 2010

On Wednesday.



On Wednesday, the young gentlemen and I had a little San Francisco adventure. It was a gorgeous clear day and we were joined my gorgeous clear sister (also known as Aunt Liza) at the beautiful Legion of Honor, where we contemplated Rodin's The Thinker. We were inspired and thrilled by Japanese prints and whined because we were hungry.


And because we were in the neighborhood, we stopped by my old SF apartment (fourth photo, upper right windows), where one could hear the foghorns at night and see the very tippy top of the Golden Gate bridge from the fire escape, and where I spent the better part of my twenties, mostly in tears. But that's another story. Then we ate grilled sandwiches at Angelina's, my ultra-favorite coffee shop and deli.
Not pictured, but also in the neighborhood: Rainbow Wash, where my favorite jeans were stolen and Westlake Grocery, where I learned that I do not smoke. Also, another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.