Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello, Nutella.


As a rule, I avoid Nutella. I cover my eyes and sing loudly as I pass it in the grocery store so I cannot hear it call out to me for if I succumb to it's siren song, I'll be licking the inside of the jar clean before I pull into my driveway.
But. One of the great joys of mothering is getting to re-experience some of the better parts of childhood with and through your children - getting a new box of crayons, waiting for Santa, the scent of graham crackers, dancing like no-one is watching, you know.... And, now: Nutella.
We are experimenting with a variety of Nutella-vehicles. My favorite is banana. Seamus's is animal crackers. Finny likes his with a spoon. What's your fave?

1 comment:

  1. no a crepe...preferably while standing in front of a crepe stand in Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.