Friday, August 27, 2010

Already, right?

Is it autumn already? I don't know, but Fin enjoyed some fall goodness today crunching thru the dry leaves next to the Post Office.
Also, I feel like I might be boring you. Like I can feel your stifled yawns and furtive can-we-leave-yet? looks at your significant others through the mighty internet. Is it so? Am I not bringing my a-game? Maybe, I'm boring myself. Wouldn't be the first time.
In unrelated news, I was typing my name today and for a second, I hesitated (after misspelling my first name) because I couldn't remember my last name. It's not the name I've always had - it's my married name, but I've had it for almost twelve years now. What's up with that?
ps. I was not at all drunk at the time, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.