Friday, July 23, 2010

So, anyway....

So, anyway.... Now I have to go camping. Can't say that I'm a fan.
I just really don't get it. I don't get why you'd want to take the entire contents of your home - but not the good stuff, not the knives you actually want to use, or the bed you actually want to sleep in - into the non-wilderness and sleep next to your car. But some people like it.
And since I live in a kingdom with three kings, all of whom like camping, camping I will go.
I think this is their revenge for all the times I've made them accompany me to the fabric store.

Bedouin tent (which would be more my style, camping-wise) photo here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, camping. I used to like it, really, before I had kids. Now I do not, because what I have found is that the whole time we camp now I am doing things, not relaxing in nature (which was the reason I enjoyed it) but constantly helping someone clean themselves off or go to the bathroom or change for another activity...all the things I do at home but it is just harder and dirtier! Ah! Good luck with your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.