Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Postcards from Bend





Seriously. Bend, Oregon is so nice I don't know how anyone could think of moving away from there. Ahem.
Anyway, I did get to spend some delicious time with my sister and destash her stockpile of fabric and children's books. She's obviously trying to butter me and it's working. Also, I got to snuggle my niece and see my nephew ride a unicycle and hang out with all of my siblings (at the same time!) and put my toes in the Deschutes River and root for Ghana in a Portuguese cafe.
Speaking of which, I have World Cup fever so bad I forgot that the Tour de France was starting. What?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, my world cup fever is reaching a boil. So glad to hear that you are along too! We had such a great time in Bend last summer, you are reminding me of it here. Wonderful that you had good times with you family! xo

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.