Saturday, July 10, 2010

Okay, so I'm totally famous....



The SF Gift preview brochure came out and guess who is on page 14!
It's me!
And a couple of people have called asking for my catalog. Guess whether or not I have a catalog! Not! But I almost do now..... I feel like I'm always doing everything ass-backward.

A side note to you who have just said aloud: "Bec, it's not just a feeling.... You are, in fact, doing everything ass-backward. You're alarmingly incapable of planning ahead, ever. It's as if you have not a businesslike bone in your body."
I heard you.

Being prepared for anything? or maybe planning ahead, ever? It's just not in my nature.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!
    Some people perform better in a state of urgency or ass-backwardness as you call it. Nobody's judging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee as long as it gets done right? congrats on getting famous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.