Thursday, July 8, 2010

All in the name of science.



I am in search of the perfect summer beverage.
This is the criteria. Must be made of ingredients that can be kept in the refrigerator (no five exotic fruits) and cannot take three hours to make (no rosemary and peach infused simple syrup). Must be effervescent.
First test: Cosmo Sparkler.
2 parts Cosmopolitan
1 part 7Up
or
1 part sparkling water
or
1 part ginger ale

What do you think?
Ginger ale won and I liked it, but I didn't love it.
I'm a little sad about that. Because I'm all about a new summer drink, and if my new summer drink turns out to be gin and tonic, which it has been for twenty years? I think I might be a little disappointed.
Suggestions?
Miss Danelle has an idea that involves strawberries and muddling and vodka and champagne and I find that intriguing....

1 comment:

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.