Thursday, January 14, 2010

To market, to market....

I've spent the last couple of days pulling apart old tablecloths, some in poor shape, some in worse....and sewing them back together again, in varied configurations. And, now I have a glorious stack of MamaGoToMarket Bags, each one soft and solid and sturdy, each more beautiful than the next, in their lovely and perfect mend-and-make-do sort of way.
I must confess: I am currently experiencing a rare moment of complete satisfaction.
Those of you who know me (or read the blog with any regularity) know that my prevailing attitude toward my own work is one of extreme insecurity (or ridiculous bravado - which is motivated by and only partially obscures the aforementioned extreme insecurity). So, let me have my moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.