Friday, January 29, 2010

The Daily: If we had a dog....

Fin: Can we put it there?
Me: Can we put what? where?
Fin: The dog.
Me: What dog?
Fin: Big dog, short legs.
Me: Ummmm, like this? (see above)
Fin: Yes! No. That's big ears, small dog, short legs. Yes, that's our dog.
Me: You don't seem 100% sure. Maybe we should keep looking.
Fin: Okay.

Just as well, for I've heard that basset hounds have a "deep and musical voice" and I'm not sure I'm 100% down with that. Thank you, for helping us narrow it down, to SharonMontrose. It's a lovely photo, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. My 6 year old is obsessed with dogs so we like to watch Dogs 101 on Animal Planet and one thing I remembered about basset hounds was they said they smell like an open bag of corn chips.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.