Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Countdown to Renegade!

Only 37 days to the Renegade Craft Holiday Sale in San Francisco! And I have about 725 days worth of getting-ready to do. Did I not mention that bRex will be at Renegade? I only found out about it myself on Monday because at first I didn't get into the show and I was like waaaaaaaa! and I was like what's wrong with me? and why am I here? and what am I doing? and then I started to get used to the idea but then someone else dropped out or didn't pay or wasn't ready or whatever and so they asked me if I wanted to come or what and I said okay. Okay?
My friend, Danelle, says that I should not continue to dwell on this point. She says it is awesome that they realized they forgot to include me the first time.
I say: the cool kids don't hate me after all!
Still, I think I may have to sneak past security and set up my booth in the bathroom. Not that I wouldn't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.