Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WTF, Sarah?

Remember Sarah Palin? Me too. I'd almost (blissfully) forgotten her, but....then she started talking about health care reform. I'm not exactly her target audience, but I do speak english and I think I'm smart enough to follow her arguments, generally. But, how do you get from end-of-life care to "Obama's death panel" and euthanasia? There must be a bridge or something, because Rush and an angry mob seem to have arrived there as well. Maybe they carpooled?
This is what I don't understand. There's a lot not to like about nationalized health care. There are plenty of reasonable arguments against it. And you went with "Obama wants to kill my baby."
Sarah? Is that all you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.